Before completing the Application form for programme participation, please read carefully the XVIII. WSC PARTICIPATION GUIDE.
The proposed programme will be taken into consideration for Congress participation only if a programme application fee of EUR 30.00 / HRK 230.00 has been paid to the Organizer’s bank account not later then October 31, 2017. The bank data will be sent with the unique programme ID code after the Organizer receives the properly filled in Application form.
In case of any difficulties and inability of online registration, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME OF THE APPLICANT (In case of a group performance, please fill in the name of the project leader)
Programme material has to be sent in additional E-mails (email@example.com) after receiving the unique ID code upon finishing this application. Please do not forget to use the ID code each time you contact the Organizer.
- PHOTO (300 DPI / 1 - 2MB) OF PERFORMING ARTIST (soloist) OR GROUP
- SHORT CV (in english, not more than 1400 characters) OF PERFORMING ARTISTS (soloists) OR GROUPS & CONDUCTORS (if present)
- FOLLOWING DATA FOR EACH PARTICIPATING MEMBER:
- MR / MRS
- FIRST NAME
- DATE OF BIRTH (dd/mm/yyyy)
Saxophonist / Musician - other instrument (specify) / Student -saxophonist / Conductor / Composer / Teacher / Other profession (specify)
- SHORT PROGRAMME NOTES (LINER NOTES) ALSO FOR LECTURES, MASTERCLASSES AND OTHER KIND OF PROGRAMMES
- THE SCORE IN PDF FORMAT FOR A SOLO PERFORMANCE WITH ORCHESTRA
- THE LINK TO SAMPLE RECORDING IN CASE OF A PREMIERE WORK (SOLO WITH ORCHESTRA)